I recently became aware of a blackjack side bet that is popular on the Gulf Coast and has a significant number of placements elsewhere: the “In Between” bet (IB). It is very sexy to analyze games that have substantial advantage play issues. Exposing big threats elicits page views. I enjoy busting games. But this coverage can cloud the fact that there are some very robust and popular blackjack side bets on the market. Among the safest are 21+3, Bet the Set and Royal Match. As I will show, IB is also in this category.
The blog post you have come here to read is no longer available on APHeat! It is one of 135 posts that is now available exclusively in my new book, Advanced Advantage Play, Beating and Safeguarding Modern Casino Table Games, Side Bets and Promotions:
Advanced Advantage Play is the most comprehensive book on beating casino table games ever made available to the general public. In 475 densely packed 8.5″ x 11″ pages, Advanced Advantage Play examines beating and safeguarding almost every table game and side bet available in casinos today.
You can buy Advanced Advantage Play now at Amazon.com:
In Advanced Advantage Play, you will learn:
- How to beat table games and side bets through card counting, hole-carding, edge sorting and collaboration, among many other advanced methods.
- How loss-discounts, non-negotiable chip programs, match play coupons and other promotions are some of the main targets of top advantage players.
- Why ordinary blackjack card counting is no longer the method of choice for top advantage players.
- The income possible from computer-perfect play against baccarat and many other games.
- How to accurately determine the dollar-value and risk of different methods used to beat the house.
- Ways to identify and defend against advantage play as it is taking place.
- Proactive methods of protecting games from advantage play and advantage players.
- A whole lot more!
Advanced Advantage Play covers the following major topics:
- Introduction to advanced advantage play
- Blackjack side bets
- Baccarat side bets
- Other games
- Marketing and promotions
A full index for Advanced Advantage Play is available HERE.
Here are some of the people who should own a copy of Advanced Advantage Play:
- Casino CEOs and COOs
- Corporate Director of Table Games
- Director (Vice President) of Table Games
- Table Games Shift Mangers, Floor Supervisors and Training Managers
- Corporate Director of Surveillance
- Director (Vice President) of Surveillance
- Surveillance Training Manager
- Game developers and table games companies.
- Companies that are designing game security and protection products.
- Professors and teachers involved in communicating modern table game ideas to their students.
- Students who are majoring in casino gaming and hospitality programs.
- Anyone who is curious how top advantage players are beating casino table games, side bets and promotions.
Advanced Advantage Play is available for immediate purchase through Amazon.com:
To find out more about Advanced Advantage Play, including information about educational, corporate and bulk purchases, please visit the accompanying website for the book,
or call the publisher, Blue Point Books (toll-free), at 1.800.858.1058